Dr. Kirsten R. McCall, Au.D., CCC-A, CPS/A
Dr. McCall’s passion is the prevention of noise-induced hearing loss and, after consulting with industry for more than 20 years, Kirsten launched Audiology Consulting and Training, LLC in 2016. She became a CAOHC-certified Course Director in 1994 and Professional Supervisor in 2006. Kirsten is a member of the National Hearing Conservation Association and the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
The best instructor! Patient, flowing, and knowledgeable. I came in with zero knowledge and came out with valuable information.Anthony, Irvine
Serving as the Professional Supervisor for numerous hearing conservation programs, her experience includes audiometric data review, reporting, and determination of work-relatedness; comprehensive noise measurement (e.g. area reading and dosimetry); professional oversight of mobile audiometric testing and CAOHC-certified technicians; and hearing conservation education and motivation.
Dr. Kirsten McCall has been recognized by CAOHC as one of the “Top 25 Most Active Course Directors”
Dr. McCall is currently teaching more than 10 courses per year. She was also nominated for the 2005-2006, “Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers.”
Dr. McCall is licensed to practice in Arizona, California, Oregon, Nevada, North Carolina and Washington.
Classes Taught by ACT
Yearly Training Courses Offered
Audiologist Data Review
- Identification of Standard Threshold Shifts
- Determination of Work-Relatedness
- Recommendations for Medical Evaluation and Diagnostic Testing, as needed
Training & Compliance
- Required, Annual Employee Training
- Train-the-Trainer for Supervisors and Management
- STS Follow-up / Hearing Protection Fitting &Training
- Compliance Audits & Report with Recommendations
- Personal, Representative Monitoring (Dosimetry)
- Comprehensive Area Noise Readings
- Full Report with Data Analysis and Recommendations